Mittwoch, 24. August 2016

THANKS!


the persian word is missing above: xeili mamnun: خیلی ممنون

Today my post is longer than usually, but I need to say all that.

Already at the very beginning of my journey, I want to thank a lot of people

Martin, for his understanding that I just HAVE TO make this trip and that it's my dream to travel for such a long time through my favorite countries. I love you!



My mother, who has always encouraged me to do this. I´m doing this trip for the both of us.

My nephew Fabian, who has advised me in a perfect way when it comes to camera equipment.


My whole family, who always supported me and my plans.
Alborz, for his endless patience when learning Farsi, my terrible pronunciation of some Persian words - I just say: the letter "ghain". But we also had a lot of fun!

Anna S., who gave me her old iphone.

Anna R., for the beautiful diary "my little time-out".
Anna and Homayoun, Anna for a lot of fun in our farsi-lessons and Homayoun for his contact details in Kermanshah. I will call you, when I get there.

Antje, for exchanging any information about the ascent of Damavand, gas cartridges, maps and stuff like this. Too bad, that we will not hike the Damavand together. But maybe Oman will work out.


Azadeh, who told me abouth her country and has convinced me to visit Iran. Thanks to her I have now contacts to people all over Iran and I am really looking forward meeting them.


Barbara, who had the best tailoring-skills lengthen my blouses, so they cover, what they should. Thanks for the adaption of the Tchador, which I need for mosques and holy places.

Charly, who always had an open ear to all my concerns and considerations, what I should do and how I should do it and shared my excitement from beginning to end. Thanks for your tips for the offline topographic maps and all the technical stuff. And thank you so much for my sponsoring-gifts, a powerbank, so I always have enough energy :-), a special charging-cable and an USB-stick for transporting some files.


Elisabeth, for the personalized first-aid-bag - there is quite some stuff in it that I have noch bought yet.
Evelyn, who has listened patiently to every single detail of my planning. Thanks for the coffee-breaks! And thank you for the Xperia, I believe that will safe my life - map-wise.  Thank you for the beautiful diaries, which I will fill with all my experiences. Also a big Thank you for the Popcakes you made for my farewell party, that really is a piece of art.

Evelyn, Ana and Markus, thanks for the great T-Shirt, it fits perfectly, that really was a great idea!

Franzi, my friend from childhood-days, who read and corrected my blogs and gave me a lot of help about my homepage.


Gabriele, for all the presents I will give to my hosts. I am sure, that I make some people happy with it.
Ina, for the secret hideout, very cool!

Ina and Rosi, for the "hand of Fatima", a beautiful jewelry and my lucky charm, which I will wear daily from now on. 

Karin, thanks for the nice bike - a great idea!


   

Kerstin, the only one of my friends who has not suffered half a heart attack because I mentioned Iran and has not advised me of all sorts of dangers.

Marc, Christian and Tobi, my IT-guys, which advised me in all questions of technology.

Marion, for the cute booklet and this wonderful Talisman.

Marion, Ana, Steffi, Ina, Rosi, Senay, Annemarie, for listening and your friendship.


Volker, who has set up my website and answered all my IT-questions and never lost patience.
My A-Circle Ladies, thanks a lot for the financial support!

My AF-Circle, my present which I got from them for my farewell is absolutely WOW and it´s something I always wanted: GoPro Kamera Hero4 Silver:


I also love the card with all your good wishes:



It´s also a piece of art and a single-item, handmade by Lola Lorenz. If interested, that´s her webpage: www.go-karte.de

Meine boss, she had to put up with me during 12 years :-), got a beautiful superbig buquet for my farewell and a lucky charm, which I will add to my handlebar bag.


THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
to all of you, who helped me made this trip possible and supported me in any way.

I am very lucky to have you as friends!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen