Dienstag, 23. August 2016

I pack my bike and take with me...

handlebar bag with camera equipment and technic stuff: 7 kg




cooking gear: 2,7 kg





presents: 3,6 kg (2,4 kg less in Teheran)



books, diaries, maps: 3 kg



shoes: 3 kg



tent, sleeping mat, sleeping bag: 5,3 kg



clothes: 5,7 kg



cosmetics & medicine: 2,1 kg



safety utilities: 1,1 kg



water provision (empty) / filter: 1 kg



bike repair / accessoires: 1,5 kg



When everything was lying on my livingroom floor, I cannot believe that all that will fit in my bags.


But voilá, I made it! All together I have 45 kg on my bike, the bike itself weighs 20 kg. Wonderful!




And that is how I will bike around during the next months:

Tent, sleeping bag and sleeping mat will be added on top of the red bags


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen