Donnerstag, 18. August 2016

Any questions?



Dear Readers,


all of my posts which I created prior to my trip are published so far. I hope you had a lot of fun reading them.

I hope I have covered all things you are interested in, because now I have no idea what else to say about traveling, sabbaticals and such. 

Please write, if you have any more questions I can answer or if you have a topic for a new post.

All questions you send in can be answered before August 24th. You can send your questions/suggestions to either anja-merk@gmx.net or just use the contact-form on my homepage: http://www.anja-merk.de/page8.html.

It is still very uncertain whether I can post with blogger at all, since blogger is owned by google and that is blocked in Iran. If everything fails I will send you an e-mail with updates to my trip.

I am looking forward to any questions and suggestions you might have and which I have not thought about before.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen