Dienstag, 16. August 2016

What´s next - after Iran?




Other than Iran, I will also visit two other countries.

After Iran I will take the ferry from Bandar Abbas on the persian gulf to Dubai, where I can leave my bike at a house of a BMW-expat.
That´s really great, because I don´t want to carry my bike to Thailand, where I don´t need it.
From Dubai I will fly to Thailand, so the time of separation between Martin and me is not that long. 

We will meet in the north of Thailand in Chiang Mai, where I have booked a nice accomodation in an Elephantcamp already.

After that we will fly to Krabi and visit the island of Koh Jum, which is supposed to be a small, heavenly island. In the end we will go climbing in Krabi and the last week of our 4 week holiday we´ll spend on the island of Koh Yao Yai.

After our vacation there I will fly back to Dubai, get my mountainbike and drive to Oman, where I  also want to do some trekking through the mountains and wadis (dry rivers and canyons) and also do a trip to the desert, maybe with a camel for several days. For a long time I want to see the starry sky in the desert again. That´s some real unforgettable experience.
By mid-march I have to go back to Germany, since my starting-day at BMW is on April 1st 2017 (unfortunately not an Aprils´ fool joke). That´s what scares me most. Not the fact, that I will be back at BMW, but due to the fact to be back again in the treadmill of everyday life.

So far, that´s the plan. You will see in my newsletters - I hope I can publish something once a week - if the plan worked out, or if I had or wanted to throw something overboard.

Until then, I wish you a great time and hope you enjoy browsing through my other travel-diaries.
Yours

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen