Mittwoch, 3. August 2016

Administrative stuff


 
on the cake it says: "I´m leaving"

Before leaving of course I hade a lot of administrative stuff to do:

mail: I will organize a forwarding request with the German PostOffice and they will send everything to Martins address. 

health-insurance: worldwide insurance is covered in my private health-insurance

doctors´ visits: had all check-ups done and all vaccinations are still active (I had all those done when I visited India). Only for Thailand you need something against malaria. Nowadays you don´t take something in advance, only if you get stung by something and finally get malaria. So it´s good advice to take Off, Antibrumm or the best is NO BITE! NO Bite is available for skin and clothes. We took it in Tansania and it´s really great stuff.

theft-insurance: contract made worldwide for theft and damage of my photocamera and all the ojectives, it is even insured in the tent (on a campground if the zipper is secured with a small lock)

caretaking if my apartment: my neighbour will have a key to my apartment and if something needs to be repaired or some heating sensor adjusted, it´s also cared for

plants: I've got a plant-watering system, so no need for Martin to drop by each week. Every 4 weeks Martin will take care about it, renew the watering system, let some air into the apartment.

read electricity meter: it´s just necessary once a year, Martin will take care of it

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen